Printable Christmas games are an easy way to incorporate fun at your next holiday party! Find all kinds of Christmas game printables (many free!) fit for all ages, from kids to teens to adults.
Disclosure: Opinions expressed are our own. If you buy something through any of our affiliate links on this page, we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting our site!
- Christmas Games Bundle
- Left Right Game
- Scavenger Hunt
- Carol Game
- Everything Christmas A to Z
- Matching Game
- Charades or Pictionary
- Finish the Phrase
- Younger or Older Guessing Game
- Minute to Win It
- Christmas Movie Game
- Mad Lib
- Word Scramble
- Would You Rather
These Christmas party game sheet printables come in pdf files that are easy to download and print. Use as fun at a family gathering, office party game, or classroom activity.
Christmas Games Bundle
Want to snag our mega pack of games in one go?
Download our most popular Christmas game printables bundle, on sale now!
- 30 Christmas bingo cards
- Christmas left right gift exchange game (5 variations)
- Christmas trivia (7 versions, 140 unique questions)
- 150+ Christmas charades and pictionary cards
- Christmas jeopardy (creative, for kids, and around the world editions)
- Merry Christmas in different languages matching game
- Christmas younger or older guessing game
- Christmas lights scavenger hunt
- Christmas finish the phrase
- Everything Christmas A to Z
Left Right Game
A super fun holiday gift exchange game that prompts guests sitting in a circle to pass gifts left or right until the end of the story or poem to decide what gift they’ll be taking home with them.
We came up with 5 unique variations, including:
- Twas the Night Before Christmas poem
- Frosty the Snowman song
- A Nativity story
- Funny Right Family left right across game
- Dice exchange game
Go to our Christmas right left game post to grab two versions for free.
Make a friendly competition with this scavenger hunt printable of 30 items to keep an eye out for when enjoying the view of Christmas lights.
You can find this as part of our huge Christmas party games bundle.
We created a fun opposite title game, in which you need to decipher the name of the popular holiday song from hilarious titles made up of antonyms.
You can find this as a part of our printable Christmas games bundle.
Test your holiday knowledge with 7 different Christmas trivia game cards, each with 20 questions. Choose from:
- General trivia
- Christmas movie trivia
- Multiple choice Christmas trivia
- Easy Christmas trivia for kids
- And more!
Everything Christmas A to Z
This simple Christmas party game sheet prompts guests to come up with a holiday-related term for each letter of the alphabet. Fun variations to this game include:
- Race to complete the sheet the fastest
- Come up with the most unique answers
Download this as a part of our huge Christmas games bundle pack.
Finish the Phrase
For this game, one person (eg. host) will be the answer key. The object of the game would be to read the mind of this person and see if you can guess what word or phrase they’ll put after the words listed.
This simple yet entertaining game can be found in our Christmas party games bundle.
Younger or Older Guessing Game
In this interesting yet quick game, guests will need to pick which of the two items being compared came earlier or is older.
Another fun game in our Christmas party game printables bundle.
You’ll find three free Christmas Jeopardy game boards on our post:
- general Christmas jeopardy
- easy Christmas jeopardy for kids
- Christmas around the world jeopardy
Minute to Win It
This holiday version of the popular party game ideas includes 24 different games on cute tags that you can hang on a miniature Christmas tree, including:
- Barrel of candy canes: create the longest candy cake chain
- Wreath relay: transfer a wreath at least 5 times between partners without using your hands before getting to the finish line
- Reindeer nose dive: move red pom poms from one container to another via Vaseline on the nose
(via The Dating Divas)
Grab 6 different category lists. Pick a letter and try to come up with holiday-related terms from the list that start with the chosen letter. (via DIY Adulation)
Christmas Movie Game
Interpret the emojis to figure out the titles of popular Christmas movies. (via Play Party Plan)
Fill in the blanks with words that come to mind. Then, read your story with the words you filled in for a silly out-of-context story. (via Fave Crafts)
Unscramble the mumble jumble of words to come up with the correct Christmas phrase. (via Landee See Landee Do)
Would You Rather
A choosing game where guests have to pick between two scenarios, which are often funny or hard to choose from. This version is a kid-appropriate game. (via Minds in Bloom)
A guessing game where someone has to describe a holiday-related term to the group without using any of the words in the taboo list. (via The Holiday Zone)
Download any of these fun Christmas game printables to bring merriment to your next holiday gathering.