A fun holiday game for a family gathering or office Christmas party.
Choose from 4 different versions of the Christmas jeopardy game, with free printable game boards that come with instructions, questions, and answers so you can print and play immediately!
Disclosure: Opinions expressed are our own. If you buy something through any of our affiliate links on this page, we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting our site!
Powerpoint Jeopardy Games
Want the interactive versions of the games featured on this page?
Perfect for a virtual Christmas party game on Zoom or Skype or simply as an easy game for an office work party, group gatherings, or with the family!
This week only, get all 3 games for the price of 1: Traditional Christmas Jeopardy, Christmas Jeopardy for Kids, and Christmas Around the World Jeopardy.
And in the spirit of giving, a portion of proceeds will be donated to help those in need. Check out our Christmas Jeopardy games or click the "Buy Now" hyperlink above.
You can continue scrolling below to get to the free printables.
How to Play Christmas Jeopardy
Christmas jeopardy is based on the popular game show. Our versions come with:
- Points board
- One round of questions (5 categories with 5 questions each) with one hidden daily double slot
- Christmas final jeopardy question
- Instructions and answer sheet
- Print game board, game questions, and answer sheet.
- Cut game board pieces with points and tape atop the game questions board.
- Have jingle bells ready for each team to use to “buzz in.”
- Use pen and paper or dry erase board and marker for final jeopardy round.
How to Play:
- Split group into teams. One person will need to serve as moderator who will read out questions and keep score.
- Determine which team will select the first category and point value. Suggestions:
- The team with the player with the birthday closest to Christmas
- Winner of previous Christmas game
- Rock-paper-scissors, etc
- The moderator will remove the paper over the blank, read the question (written in the form of an answer), and whichever team rings their jingle bell first should answer in the form of a question. You may want to set a time limit for teams to answer.
- If the team gets it right, they earn the points and get to choose the next spot on the board. If they get it wrong, deduct the points and pass over to the next team to ring in to answer.
- If group lands on the Daily Double question, they can choose how many points to wager. If they answer the question correctly, they earn the designated number of points. If they get it wrong, then the amount gets deducted from their points total.
- Continue until the entire game board has been played.
- Have one final jeopardy round where teams have one last opportunity to win the game (see final jeopardy sheet for further instructions).
- Tally up point totals. Whichever team has the most points is the winner!
Christmas Jeopardy Prize Ideas
Here are some fun, quirky ideas to go with.
Christmas Jeopardy Games
This fun Christmas party game has these creative categories:
- Christmas food
- More commonly known as
- Best-selling toy of the year
- By the numbers
- It’s not all about the holidays
Our Christmas jeopardy game for kids has these categories:
- Christmas symbols
- Christmas food
- Christmas movie characters
- Santa Claus
- 12 days of Christmas
We also offer this game board in two formats; the traditional Jeopardy style with game board in the form of answers as well as a modified version with the game board in the form of questions depending on what’s easier for your group of kids to follow to play along.
Christmas Around the World Jeopardy
These Christmas jeopardy questions and answers branch out to include ways that other countries celebrate this holiday. You’ll find questions focused on:
- Santa by another name
- O Christmas tree
- Interesting traditions
- Holiday Guinness records
- Other December festivities
You can download a copy of this jeopardy game from our Christmas around the world post.
Bible Christmas Jeopardy QuestionsFind an interactive powerpoint version of this game that you can play online or download from Jeopardy Labs.
- Jesus’ birth
- Jesus’ death
- Mary and Joseph
- Wise Men
- Names, Angels, and Prophets
Use these Christmas jeopardy game printables for team fun at your next holiday gathering!